25 May 2010

Where to start

There have been many times over the past year when I have sat down down at the computer and began a sentence intended for this very space. The process is always the same~ write a few sentences, decide they can not adequately describe the entirety of events that have occurred since the last time I posted something, press the save as draft button hoping that the words will write themselves, ignore them for months on end, and ultimately leave this space woefully out-dated . Rinse and repeat.

This morning I decided that instead of trying to catch the one or two people who read this blog everyone up I will just jump in like nothing ever happened knowing full well that you realize life has happened.

Life has continued on; it has been both wonderful and trying all wrapped into one. I have an amazing husband, TWO (seriously, I still can not believe it) beautiful and healthy children, and lots on my plate. I will try my best to fill in the gaps, but in the mean time I hope you will indulge me as I jump back in and continue the story of Mrs. TED because she has lots to say :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Glad to see you blogging (again) - and can't wait to read more Mama ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments but let's try to keep it nice. If you wouldn't say it directly to my face let's not say it here, k? k!