25 September 2007

Leavin on a jet plane

Crap, crap, crap.. We are flying home tomorrow morning. Have I mentioned how much I hate flying with a toddler and how I really wish 3M was here with us? Oh, that's right I have.

Crap, crap, crap.

Wish us luck and good weather as we make our journey home...

Speaking of home, we had a Realtor preview our house for an out of town buyer and he said it was his favorite of all the homes he looked at. His buyers are going to be in town next week and he will be bringing them over.

Crap, crap, crap.

Don't they know that they should have looked at my house while we were gone, not now that we are back and LM can destroy a house in 3.5 seconds. Hrmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments but let's try to keep it nice. If you wouldn't say it directly to my face let's not say it here, k? k!